What are you drinking tonight 2020.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Slightly off the thread topic, I won’t be drinking these tonight. Just wanted to show what I’d got for Xmas from my son and to say I am looking forward to cracking these open at some point.

View attachment 38294

Well, as much as I would like to crack these open, if I can hold off for a few years it looks like this xmas present might end up being a bit of an investment!!

49A15FA8-F41D-4FC0-B782-98C7C7EE6E91.png

Last edited:

Appleyard

Regular.
Reaction score
I'm finishing off the last bit of the bottle that caused ssome trouble last night. There's another similar 2L one on the range which I might have a go of, some nice tawny port, a few bottles of bought beer in the cupboard and some other stuff. Some bottles of cider maturing away, too. Hm. Better to leave them, even if I only want one, they're 2L too.

Also on the range is a bottle of slosh which I had some of a while ago, then must have decided not to drink, so "things" were added. It has this entirely unilluminating and useless label on it (it's still working, so I can justifiably avoid it, thank God):

Attachments

• label.jpg
    label.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 45

StoutWolf

Regular.
Reaction score
First try of one of these. I don't think the serving temperature is doing it justice. Too cold in my unheated Store!
_20201231_174651.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts