What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So after a nice warm quad in the belly and two pints of water. I am trying out a Cantillon geuze for the first time. This bottle only cost me about £15 as I had to find a cork puller too. It smells delicious malty and like a barn. It's very sour though, super light on the palate and the barniness lingers after. Almost like a bitterness should but there is no bitterness.

I was gonna save the dregs but I'm sure any more?

20201224_170717.jpg

I've had my first secret Santa...other thread for review.
Next is the Forum Brew choc stout..it's been in a pb for well over a month in the shed. It was under pressurised as expected due to the cold so I gassed it and out it came...pours with a thick,off white head, immediate aroma of coffee and chocolate...it's debloodybeautiful!
Luscious in fact! I must let it warm a little...
ohhhhh thanks for the reminder I forgot about those out in the garage!!!!!!

Wow. Glimmer of hope that Nissan and its supply chain industry will actually be staying here thanks to the Brexit deal - AND my football club being taken over by a multi billionaire AND it being Christmas Eve - I’m going to lay absolute waste to my original recipe Punk IPA clone

Attachments

• D9D0F33A-D45B-407D-A16D-8BD23EBE565D.jpeg
    D9D0F33A-D45B-407D-A16D-8BD23EBE565D.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back