What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imp brown stout. Third time making it, third different approach. Every time a winner.
IMG_20210108_000244.jpg

Getting towards the end of my 9.2% chocolate orange xmas stout now. Got a 34/70 lager kegged but it's probably still a bit green to crack into at the moment. Is it illegal to drink lagers with less than a month of cold conditioning or just mildly dubious?

Getting towards the end of my 9.2% chocolate orange xmas stout now. Got a 34/70 lager kegged but it's probably still a bit green to crack into at the moment. Is it illegal to drink lagers with less than a month of cold conditioning or just mildly dubious?

Encouraged - if it tastes good.

My frozen shed gave me an idea so I'm trying an experiment today. I'm turning my weizenbock into an eisbock! I'm freezing 400ml in a plastic bottle which I'll defrost upside down into a glass leaving behind the frozen water and giving me a super concentrated beer. Fingers crossed it's good!
IMG_20210108_141511.jpg
IMG_20210108_141729.jpg
IMG_20210108_141823.jpg

Finished the leftover weizenbock and now I'm onto a NEIPA from Wylam brewery, The Seat Beside The Dream. It's sweet, orange pithy, and dank. A really good example of the style.
IMG_20210108_144914.jpg

Now that the Christmas revellers have departed back to their various lands, I found myself proud possessor or a nearly-full case of Leffe Ruby. I think it's a nearly full-case of having to bite the bullet and get it shifted. :roll:
Is Leffe Ruby different from Leffe Brune?

Just kegged my Top Dog Stout (GW Recipe) it has being force carbed so needed to sample to double check the carbonation level, overall quite nice lots of chocolatey flavour and rather smooth (Though clearly needs some conditioning so has being moved to the garage for a few weeks to condition.)

Having some leftover beer slush from the first round of my eisbock experiment. I've now got 250ml of concentated weizenbock down from 400ml
IMG_20210108_165818.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back