What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer breeze version 0.5 😉
Nice beer probably a bit too bitter for my taste. Definitely won't ever use the MJ yeast again.
@Hazelwood Brewery can I have the up to date recipe please
IMG_20210301_204139223.jpg

Looks good,most of the hops moved to whirlpool and dry hop. 👌
Dropped the crystal and included oats.
Sounds like a winner, I will brew it again shortly. I will probably sub the yeast with Pia. I can't look past it for hoppy beer at the minute 👍

Yes, you’re using a year-old recipe of a beer in development so it has moved on. Crystal and Vienna was too much. Hop additions have changed several times along the way. I’m still using MJ yeast though, I like West Coast.

Maybe half the bittering hops if you like less bitterness?
Yes, you’re using a year-old recipe of a beer in development so it has moved on. Crystal and Vienna was too much. Hop additions have changed several times along the way. I’m still using MJ yeast though, I like West Coast.
I see you are up at 300g of hops as well. That must be some pension you have 😉

Some people spend their pension on heating and food. Me, hops! 😂
I like your style. I have 3 beers lined up to send out to you.
Summer breeze
Munich pale cascade Chinook and Amarillo
Pilsner pale ale. Cascade and citra.
Probably be a couple of weeks before I post. The doppelbock plus a couple more will follow when they are ready.
👍👍

I like your style. I have 3 beers lined up to send out to you.
Summer breeze
Munich pale cascade Chinook and Amarillo
Pilsner pale ale. Cascade and citra.
Probably be a couple of weeks before I post. The doppelbock plus a couple more will follow when they are ready.
👍👍

Sounds more like a subscription 😂 Love it! Just let me know if you like the look of anything you see me brewing.

It’s not like we have been able to go down the local and get a round of beers in at £4+ pint lately eh!

Citra, galaxy, mosaic, simco.About £160 ish delivered.

Attachments

• 71BB1B1B-CEF7-4E59-B35E-2D5A2E768D1D.jpeg
    71BB1B1B-CEF7-4E59-B35E-2D5A2E768D1D.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back