What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was welcome! More of the same.

This English Pale Ale is made with EKG and I never like it until it’s well aged - then I really like it. This one is 14 weeks conditioned and for me is now really good.

87B3EB61-E094-4331-8A3B-1ACA21F50BB9.jpeg

Oh yes indeed.
I just moved a literal tonne of malt one bag at a time into Obadiah's garage while he 'helped' (photo below of him helping)
And it's also the South Cheshire Virtual Pub Night on Google Meet with a few members of this very forum.

View attachment 44268
Isn't that the chap on the Sky telly who flogs Panzer tanks and bombs?

I deserve a beer or five today. I’ve cut the grass front and back, spread moss killer on the garden. Barrelled my Yankee. Driven to Sandbach and back and lugged 70kg of grains. Cleaned the bbq and will be cooking the food. 🍺🍺

I deserve a beer or five today. I’ve cut the grass front and back, spread moss killer on the garden. Barrelled my Yankee. Driven to Sandbach and back and lugged 70kg of grains. Cleaned the bbq and will be cooking the food. 🍺🍺
Crikey! All I've done is check my seedlings,taken youngest son to the dentist for anothersoddingcheckup and some light hoovering...

As explained already, due to the lack of beer knowledge amongst my friends/family I really appreciate the thorough review so thanks again 👍
You're very welcome. It was definitely interesting to compare a home brew and commercial version of the same beer style. The most notable thing was the effect that the small difference in attenuation made to the enjoyablity of the beers, and how the drier finish of your beer left me wanting to go back for more and a way the Beer52 offering didn't. Looking back through the thread, it's popped up here before with similar comments.
I'd love to see your recipe to see how your approach differed from mine.

the same old stuff i've been drinking for what feels like the last 2 weeks (fireball excluded).
taste buds need some ticklin'. online shop booked for friday. feel a trawl of the virtual liquids aisles coming up.
hoping for something esoteric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back