What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H will you stop posting pics of ale

Attachments

• 11DC6313-9039-4917-B71B-1D2A388A47B8.jpeg
    11DC6313-9039-4917-B71B-1D2A388A47B8.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 32
Another Summer Breeze. It’s raining hard here and making the walk to the brew-shed a bit of a chore. Wife’s not helping, she thinks it’s funny. Definitely need to think about a couple of kegs in the garage and a hole through the wall for the beer pipes before winter sets in. 😂

View attachment 50285

Ive been working from home for 15 months now so the walk from the house to my beer taps in the garden in the evening added to my trips to the loo during the day makes my step count for the day look a bit better than it would otherwise 😉

Finishing up the "strong" best bitter maybe I should add 2l of water? And cracked open a 2hearted.

PXL_20210705_221805098.jpg

Here is the small batch of belgian pale using my stepped up orval dregs. I tried the beer in the jars and it had quite the orval flavour guess there is some brett in there. I am curious what their base yeast is?

PXL_20210705_223941784.jpg

Finishing up the "strong" best bitter maybe I should add 2l of water? And cracked open a 2hearted.

View attachment 50296

Here is the small batch of belgian pale using my stepped up orval dregs. I tried the beer in the jars and it had quite the orval flavour guess there is some brett in there. I am curious what their base yeast is?

View attachment 50297
This Orval is very fruity. Every time I try this beer it tastes different. The Brett character is reserved

This Orval is very fruity. Every time I try this beer it tastes different. The Brett character is reserved
I think age plays a lot into it, when was it bottled? Seems to get a lot more earthy and funky the older it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back