What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First just poured and the AG Wye Valley HPA copy gets better by the day which is why I am not going to open my attempt at traditional bitter in an appropriate bottle and with an appropriate cap but hope that when it is ready today will be one to celebrate!
20210711_182457.jpg

Some selection of Belgians. Going back tomorrow to stock up on quite a few. Could spend a fortune but will limit it to €100.
I could go for a Kwak and a chimay blue.
Funny to see a left hand milk stout there, they are local to me and one of my first forays into milk stouts many years ago.

Since we have some time, did you hook up your PB to faucets? If so do you mind snapping a pic of the contraption behind the scenes for me as I am currently trying to figure out how to do this.
No I didn’t. There are cornie kegs behind the taps. The King Kegs are used now for longer maturing beers so I don’t have to open the door and let the heat in every few minutes.

Just about to start cooking tea so we thought we’d try this to keep us company lol. Oh my god, I love it! Must get a nitro set up at some time in the future. I think I should be allocated the job of picking the best beers from the shop in future 😬😬😬

View attachment 50733
For someone who didn't drink ale a few weeks ago, you've seriously found your beer mojo! clapa

Gone commercial now. This is nice and my guess is that the main hop is Amarillo but subtle and not overdone. They also do a Backyard Blonde which gets me in all sorts of trouble when I say I fancy one!
20210711_185046.jpg

No I didn’t. There are cornie kegs behind the taps. The King Kegs are used now for longer maturing beers so I don’t have to open the door and let the heat in every few minutes.
Ah thanks that makes sense.

I can dispense from my fridge so it should be ok. I have a tap handle on the refrigerator sitting idle and figure I might be able to put it to use.

I bought some fittings yesterday to make a PB out of a speidel fermenter. Let's see if it works.

Just about to start cooking tea so we thought we’d try this to keep us company lol. Oh my god, I love it! Must get a nitro set up at some time in the future. I think I should be allocated the job of picking the best beers from the shop in future 😬😬😬

View attachment 50733
Found it a bit thin and weak. Try the roaster coaster in Tesco if you like nitro stouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back