What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving up to the Hebrides to see the Scottish side of my family. So an stuck in a premier Inn outside Glasgow. Had a pint of Tenants lager, the a pint of Belhaven Best. The Tenants wasn't as good as I remember it, and the Best was expectedly bland. Won't really be happy until I get a pint of red death on keg. :laugh8:

Trying @dave_77 Belgian pale. Really nice beer. Very light with a high bitterness. Nice light Belgian yeast mixed with lemon.
IMG_20211023_191410507.jpg

@matt76 hoppy amber ale, this is a very nice beer and lovely looking I must say. A hoppy aroma with a flavour that reminds me of my mosquito ale. Bitterness is there bit not overpowering, quite well balanced, though for me it could do with a bit more alcohol, but that's just my taste 🤣. Quite dry, medium bodied which belies its 3.6% strength. Well carbed, I'd certainly be happy with being served this beer.

20211023_194037.jpg

Well been a while since I last posted work life grand kids causing chaos but finally had time for a night of beers been enjoying aldis reinbacher wheat beer for the price very good also a couple of 750ml bottles of a Belgian triple in nice flip top bottles keeping them for my next brew which has been awhile still bottled 36 pints last night so back on an even keel :beer1::hat:

@pilgrimhudd coconut stout
Really nice beer again. Jet black, nice coconut in the aroma and flavour. The difficulty brewing with coconut is the oil's kill the head.
Lovely beer
View attachment 56198

Yeah been trying to think how to get over that problem, bit longer in the oven and dabbing with kitchen towel seems like the only answer! Glad you liked it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back