What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick pint (Dockers IPA) to wash away the dust of the day, no need for muscle relaxant quantities this evening, still spent the day up and down scaffolding but with light materials this time so only half as battering, I still feel tired of course, but nothing like yesterday, that was excessive!

Last edited:
Fresh Squeezed IPA with Citra and Mosaic hops. Great hop flavor and refreshing.

PXL_20211116_182845713~2.jpg

PXL_20211116_183144126.jpg

Hey Big Eight...if get over to Blighty I'll give you a tip...stay well clear of the Boddingtons.

Yes, I've heard it's no good these days. I've been brewing some older recipes from Pattinson's blog that I'm enjoying. I've got the 1943 version that will be ready this week and going to brew the 71' version shortly.

We used to get the nitro cans over here. It wasn't to bad but I'm sure it was nothing compared to it's hayday before inbev.

Yes, I've heard it's no good these days. I've been brewing some older recipes from Pattinson's blog that I'm enjoying. I've got the 1943 version that will be ready this week and going to brew the 71' version shortly.

We used to get the nitro cans over here. It wasn't to bad but I'm sure it was nothing compared to it's hayday before inbev.
Excellent in its prime.
Pale and very sessionable.
Also as bitter as Geoffrey Boycott if he didn't score at least 50 runs for Yorkshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back