What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A Dunkelweizen kindly sent to me by @Leon103 It nails the colour and aroma of a Dunkelweizen, got excellent carbonation and head retention with good lacing down the glass. Like my own Dunkel the taste is good but maybe a bit too subtle. Good job 👏 @Leon103
View attachment 58092
Agree. Although not traditionally brewed to get banana esters but that was I was hoping for but didn't really get.

Reaction score
Agree. Although not traditionally brewed to get banana esters but that was I was hoping for but didn't really get.
Must say that I was kinda pleased that it doesn't have the banana esters as I prefer my wheat beers to have the more spicy or clove type flavours to them..each to their own I suppose

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
Couldn't resist sampling my 'Welsh Archers Bitter.' Eleven days in the bottle, carbonation levels low though I do target a low side carbonation. Well balanced bitter I think it was a Les Howarth recipe. One single charge of Fuggles at 60 minutes. Was given some fishing magazines by a 'To and From' 30 years old but still enjoyable reading. Lacing not so good but will improve with more conditioning.
002.JPG 003.JPG
004.JPG

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a Christmas beer advent calendar that they would recommend. If I can't see one I might just put an order in for some vocation beers. They have some down on a black Friday sale.

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a Christmas beer advent calendar that they would recommend. If I can't see one I might just put an order in for some vocation beers. They have some down on a black Friday sale.
There is a 12 beers of Christmas box in gees from the white hag but it’s not 12 different beers I think
Vocation have limited stock I seen this morning and only a few reduced ones

edit
The white hag are all different.
20B60D15-6D5B-468C-BC64-89C5B3FB3CD7.png

Last edited:

StoutWolf

Regular.
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a Christmas beer advent calendar that they would recommend.
I enjoyed the Siren Craft Beer one that I had last year. I thought about getting one again this year, but I have lots of beer here and decided to put the money towards buying some shiney new kit in January instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts