What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20220310_191348.jpg

Closely followed by a Citra Pale, not that the photo does it justice. What is it about C hops that I love?! Currently soaking and peeling labels off 70 Peroni bottles for the Affligem Tripel which is close to being ready.

View attachment 64438
Closely followed by a Citra Pale, not that the photo does it justice. What is it about C hops that I love?! Currently soaking and peeling labels off 70 Peroni bottles for the Affligem Tripel which is close to being ready.

After soaking, I've taken to wire wool to get the remnants off the bottle. Does it very speedily.

Not totally decided yet, but my kegged Chocolate Oatmeal Stout might get its first pour tonight using my recently purchased Nukatap with stout spout and Nitro. If not, it'll be MJ Juicy Session IPA. 🤔
I couldn't be arsed going up to the loft to retrieve my keg and set up the tap, beer line etc, so the Juicy Session IPA got it! I have to say, the hoppiness has disappated a lot since the first bottle back on hogmanay.

I'll keep my stout for the 17th! 😁

Got the boys round tonight with their girlfriends for a special meal, so while I prepare it, we thought we’d try this Aldi version of Elvis Juice. Says brewed in Scotland. Coincidence or no?

Making burritos and loaded nachos before my diet on Monday. Going to slow cook the beef filling for a few hours. 😄

FBA2337E-9953-4672-BD06-8AA9A354933D.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back