What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aperol and Asti with a slice of frozen orange just because!

20221226_162027.jpg

On a side note, I'm having a very good week so far on FFL! clapa

Screenshot_20221226_162938.jpg

Jack and I are brewing a NZ Pils tomorrow, so by way of introduction to the style, we are sharing one kindly sent to me by @pilgrimhudd.
Expertly brewed, it’s crystal clear and perfectly carbonated. The aroma and flavour are of fruity hops. It’s deliciously dry and refreshing with a great length of flavour. Top beer, and thanks for sharing. I could crush a load of these in a heartbeat. Thank you for sharing it!
1B2D03C7-370B-41AC-8B4F-D4CB080853D1.jpeg

Jack and I are brewing a NZ Pils tomorrow, so by way of introduction to the style, we are sharing one kindly sent to me by @pilgrimhudd.
Expertly brewed, it’s crystal clear and perfectly carbonated. The aroma and flavour are of fruity hops. It’s deliciously dry and refreshing with a great length of flavour. Top beer, and thanks for sharing. I could crush a load of these in a heartbeat. Thank you for sharing it!
View attachment 79888

Ah you're too kind thank you, I think I finally found my fave nz hop!

IMG_20221225_115029.jpg

A bit of a blitz for Christmas catch up.
Yesterday's starter was this mulled pear "Sour Yonder" sour beer brought back from a Whitstable beach hut outlet.
Interesting, but now at least I know not to bother brewing one.
Then via Madeira and dry sherry, then on to:
IMG_20221225_121410.jpg

Claret with the turkey.
Followed by pud with a botrytised South African.
Cheese, biscuits and port to accompany.

Attachments

• IMG_20221225_115136.jpg
    IMG_20221225_115136.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back