What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By surprise 😜

That riwaka station nzpa looks tempting?
Yeah we thought that too, but unfortunately the barrel literally sprayed its contents all the way across the garden when they tapped the barrel… I’m on the Maris The Otter, which is excellent

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
It was a toss up between this and a 25yr old Coal Ila for my night cap. I just wasn’t feeling Islay in the end.
This is smooth, creamy and loaded with spiced fruit. The perfect summer sipper, full marks👍.
Even at 25yrs old Coal Ila is still lignite positive, and I’m not quite in the mood for it tonight. Roll on a couple of months and it’ll be roaring fire and peat overload all day long.

493077F7-B2EE-4E47-BF1D-D5E67B4D980B.jpeg

You like a.West Coast IPA get on Siren's website or chuck one in your maltmiller order...bloody fantastic. Centennial when you taste the good stuff don't need any of the new hops in my opinion. I had a Track & Crosby hops centennial beer earlier in the year and this is up there with that beer..at 7.5% could be the last tonight
IMG_20220826_220824.jpg
IMG_20220826_220853.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back