What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry couldn’t help myself.

IMG_3473.jpeg

Pale ale I kegged on Monday. Just to check😉
IMG_20231221_185854172_HDR.jpg
I have a problem with my American amber. It's pulling all the sediment at the bottom.. it was kegged maybe 10 days ago. No cold crash but the keg is sitting at maybe 4 degrees. I am thinking the dip tube is not sitting in the correct position. No cold crash means more sediment. Any ideas

Guest beer time, an Irish Red Ale kindly sent by @Griff097.
It’s been in bottle for almost a year now and it’s matured beautifully.
Lovely pour, low to medium carb and a generous long lived fluffy head. When held to the light it’s a lovely deep red and beautifully clear.
Aroma is predominately caramel and rich malty goodness. But the flavour is very roast forward, Lots of coffee like roast up front and then the caramel sweetness comes through.
Great mouthfeel and length of flavour. Top brew mate, thanks for sharing it. I’m glad you sent two, the second one is getting cracked right now🍻. It’s really benefited from aging, I wish I had the patience to let my dark beers age longer.
IMG_2688.jpeg

Guest beer time, an Irish Red Ale kindly sent by @Griff097.
It’s been in bottle for almost a year now and it’s matured beautifully.
Lovely pour, low to medium carb and a generous long lived fluffy head. When held to the light it’s a lovely deep red and beautifully clear.
Aroma is predominately caramel and rich malty goodness. But the flavour is very roast forward, Lots of coffee like roast up front and then the caramel sweetness comes through.
Great mouthfeel and length of flavour. Top brew mate, thanks for sharing it. I’m glad you sent two, the second one is getting cracked right now🍻. It’s really benefited from aging, I wish I had the patience to let my dark beers age longer.
View attachment 93566
I really wish I had bottled more, they were the only 2 and the keg is long since gone, the last few pints when it was more mature went faster and faster and I have only just got round to getting another batch on.
Glad you enjoyed them ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back