Bevie and Keg King Distributing Partnership.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Have my suspicions that the Apollo fermenter range will be on brew2bottle in the near future !
They are now on their website but listed as out of stock !
Had noticed, not the titan SS one mind, which I imagine will have some interest here!

I have a mixture of Kegland and Keg King fermenters etc this hiatus of Keg King from the uk market has made me think about buying Keg King products in the future . The Apollo I bought from Ikegger is very good the quality is not in doubt but I worry about spares in the future if I was to purchase anymore Keg King products .

I have a mixture of Kegland and Keg King fermenters etc this hiatus of Keg King from the uk market has made me think about buying Keg King products in the future . The Apollo I bought from Ikegger is very good the quality is not in doubt but I worry about spares in the future if I was to purchase anymore Keg King products .
I have three KK snub nose fermenters, not very old, for which spares are not available, even in Australia. I like them very much, but I would not buy anything from KK (or Brew2Bottle) again.

Well... Its happening. B2B now taking pre orders for apollo etc. Delivery due next week! A long old time coming!

I will give the kk stuff a miss for now as well given how long this has dragged on for. Once supply of kit seems stable I might revisit.
I ended up buying Ultra taps in the US, The reluctance of KK to communicate when or where there stuff was going to appear has done them no favours in the UK.

Just got the email, tempted to get that 10 litre keg, but can't stomach brew2bottles delivery fee 😂

I ended up buying Ultra taps in the US, The reluctance of KK to communicate when or where there stuff was going to appear has done them no favours in the UK.
I fail to understand your reasoning on why a manufacturer who on sells goods to a wholesaler, who on sells good to a retailer has any say when and where the goods will be sold.? That's out of the manufacturers hands surely. If the supermarket runs out of eggs would you blame the chicken?

I fail to understand your reasoning on why a manufacturer who on sells goods to a wholesaler, who on sells good to a retailer has any say when and where the goods will be sold.? That's out of the manufacturers hands surely. If the supermarket runs out of eggs would you blame the chicken?
Sorry Foxy, if you are a major manufacturer of quality products you make sure your disbtibuters are on the ball, because you will get all the flack

Yes it is very poor from KK. Kegland are much more reliable in this country.
Although spare parts is availability will probably depend on volume vs weight !
When I was looking for a replacement tank for kegland fermzilla 27 there weren't any available from UK retailers ! (I know there are a few available now) but not when I was looking for one.
I suspect it will be the same with the keg King Apollo range.
Obviously replacement tanks will take up almost as much cargo space as a complete new unit !
Unless these Australian companies can get parts manufactured under licence locally more to the consumers countrys it will affect cost of replacement of larger parts due to shipping costs.
In an ideal world they would be manufacturing in US and and Europe as well as at home in Australia, it would make the carbon footprint much smaller !

Surely Foxy , Promotion and customer engagement are a must for anyone trying to break a new market.
The engagement from all the suppliers I emailed was awful as well.
It is not about blame, it's about communication with the one paying for the stuff.
A bad review can kill you you these days'

Surely Foxy , Promotion and customer engagement are a must for anyone trying to break a new market.
The engagement from all the suppliers I emailed was awful as well.
It is not about blame, it's about communication with the one paying for the stuff.
A bad review can kill you you these days'
So you know there were no discourse between Keg King and Bevie then?

Latest posts

Back