Bevie and Keg King Distributing Partnership.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how much these are going for over there, but they are selling for about the same amount that you can buy a new corny, I am not understanding the benefit of the smaller fermenter and it looks like a pain to clean.

The spundy looks great though. I might pick up one of those.

I'm not sure how much these are going for over there, but they are selling for about the same amount that you can buy a new corny, I am not understanding the benefit of the smaller fermenter and it looks like a pain to clean.

The spundy looks great though. I might pick up one of those.
The 10L keg was £30, smaller kegs start from about £50, ideally I'd have got a 6.5L which would be £75, I definitely agree they're not necessarily cost effective, but I wanted a portable keg for social occasions and the PET will (hopefully) ensure its lighter/easier to move about.

My apollo 30lt snub nose cost me £98.
Yes quite dear but wanted a all in one for presure fermenting ,cold crashing and closed transfer . .
Iv only been brewing few years and only just starting out all grain so makes it bit easier for a novice like me .

I need a new Apollo lid as metal connects have start to wear the plastic threads on the lid and its not sealing properly . Does anyone know where I can get spares for the Apollo.
Trying not to get into a Keg King v Kegland debate ,just wondering if anyone has see spares on any sites as I havent .

I need a new Apollo lid as metal connects have start to wear the plastic threads on the lid and its not sealing properly . Does anyone know where I can get spares for the Apollo.
Trying not to get into a Keg King v Kegland debate ,just wondering if anyone has see spares on any sites as I havent .
Give a shout via email and we can sort this for you;)

Have you tried a bit of pft tape on them this normly seal them and make tighter . If not
yeah email or call malt miller for a new lid they will be able to help.

Sounds like the stainless steel Titans will be over here late January, they were meant to arrive in November but there were hold ups with the distributer, maybe Bevie are selling into the EU market first. Almost tempted to get a BrewBuilt X2 but they work out about twice the cost once you've added the pressure kit and I'm not sure about the giant clamp thing for the lid. There's also the BrewTools mini thing but the form factor is just wrong for my set up.

Anyone know if the PET tanks will be coming in as spares with the titans? I'm tempted by the titan, but would be nice to have the option to replace. My tank which has a TCP taint from VWP cleaning.

Sounds like the stainless steel Titans will be over here late January, they were meant to arrive in November but there were hold ups with the distributer, maybe Bevie are selling into the EU market first. Almost tempted to get a BrewBuilt X2 but they work out about twice the cost once you've added the pressure kit and I'm not sure about the giant clamp thing for the lid. There's also the BrewTools mini thing but the form factor is just wrong for my set up.
No, the container is for the UK market and distributed by Bevie. I did ask for you guys that the Czech pet manufacturer making the King Kegs (Aussie Kegs) under license if the PET Apollo would also be made in the Czech Republic but the mould is worth $60,000AU. It was suggested that if they went flat out producing Apollo's here then the Mould could be sent to the Czech manufacturer for a short time. Would certainly ring down the price a hell of a lot.
https://drinkpackaging.eu/zeg-keg-2/

As of today, the only Stockist listed by KK is Brew 2 Bottle
Is King Keg's admin and organisation so poor that 18 months or so after a new distributor is found, they're not listed on the website. Or is it only me that thinks that's strange?

Maybe that's why supply has been less than impressive, KK is just so badly organised.

Is King Keg's admin and organisation so poor that 18 months or so after a new distributor is found, they're not listed on the website. Or is it only me that thinks that's strange?

Maybe that's why supply has been less than impressive, KK is just so badly organised.
Probably, after numerous emails about a problem I was called back and told the issue was that the support person very busy. They had container loads of stuff going in and out and staffing an issue. Told off for contacting them directly, even though dealer couldn't answer question and got no faster response to emails than me. I certainly expect a more contrite and sympathetic response to my request for advice. There problems aren't my problems.

That attitude towards customers isn't going to do them any favours when it gets about.
The protocol is when purchasing an imported product and wishing to address a problem the purchaser goes to the retailer as the retailer is deemed to be the one responsible for the product he is selling.
It is up to the retailer to then in turn go to the exporter to seek the answer to the problem. If the problem isn't, wasn't solved consumer affairs then deal with the retailer. Not the exporter where there is no jurisdiction.
This protocol is in place for the protection of the consumer.

The protocol is when purchasing an imported product and wishing to address a problem the purchaser goes to the retailer as the retailer is deemed to be the one responsible for the product he is selling.
It is up to the retailer to then in turn go to the exporter to seek the answer to the problem. If the problem isn't, wasn't solved consumer affairs then deal with the retailer. Not the exporter where there is no jurisdiction.
This protocol is in place for the protection of the consumer.

As a consumer I'm not sure what protection I need when asking for advice? but now realise a thick skin and an understanding I'm going to be patronised is imperative.
If the instructions were better or even adequate they would make the after sales quite clear. In fact this would be made clear to the retailer by the exporter as a proviso of their contract of sales.
I'd feel much better hearing from the retailer that they wouldn't be able to provide an adequate after sales service support because the supplier couldn't answer communication in a timely fashion. Plus don't bother contacting them directly as you will be told off, they are very busy.

But if that's customer service I'll call fault every time.

As a consumer I'm not sure what protection I need when asking for advice? but now realise a thick skin and an understanding I'm going to be patronised is imperative.
If the instructions were better or even adequate they would make the after sales quite clear. In fact this would be made clear to the retailer by the exporter as a proviso of their contract of sales.
I'd feel much better hearing from the retailer that they wouldn't be able to provide an adequate after sales service support because the supplier couldn't answer communication in a timely fashion. Plus don't bother contacting them directly as you will be told off, they are very busy.

But if that's customer service I'll call fault every time.
Wallets are good for voting with.

Last edited:
And if the retailer gives you the runaround it should not be an issue contacting the manufacturer, to be given a telling off for doing so is unbelievable and as kenstel said they do not deserve your money.

Latest posts

Back