BrewCon 2023 Comp

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scores to be uploaded once 'back to base' - later today if they are traveling now?

'Aiming' to have scoresheets uploaded by end of the week...

Could be cynicism but doesn't that all sound a bit familiar?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-09-16-42-23-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-09-16-42-23-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
Scores to be uploaded once 'back to base' - later today if they are traveling now?

'Aiming' to have scoresheets uploaded by end of the week...

Could be cynicism but doesn't that all sound a bit familiar?
Not cynical at all. A reasonable conclusion based on prior experience.

Bear in mind that "base" is Cornwall and its a long drive from London...and I assume that picture is from a social media post made today....I'd be surprised if it happens. If he still has to enter all the scores and placings he wont be wanting to do that after a long drive. If the scores have already been entered then it just takes a click of one button for them to be live.

I'm suferring from that old adage...

Fool me once...shame on you.
Fool me twice...shame on me.

Not cynical at all. A reasonable conclusion based on prior experience.

Bear in mind that "base" is Cornwall and its a long drive from London...and I assume that picture is from a social media post made today....I'd be surprised if it happens. If he still has to enter all the scores and placings he wont be wanting to do that after a long drive. If the scores have already been entered then it just takes a click of one button for them to be live.

I'm suferring from that old adage...

Fool me once...shame on you.
Fool me twice...shame on me.

Was posted at approx. 1:30pm today so probably a fair assumption it won't be done today then as I'd imagine if it was just the one click to go it would have been done already.

Was posted at approx. 1:30pm today so probably a fair assumption it won't be done today then as I'd imagine if it was just the one click to go it would have been done already.
Well...I messaged the organiser directly and was told not 58 minutes ago that the results should be posted tonight.

Congrats to the winners!!

Scores in for two of mine, one still not up still. Looking forward to the feedback sheets (when they pop up in a few months...)

Great judges - good feedback on my beers. Happy with all the scores too. No winners, but nothing to complain about!

Latest posts

Back