Hello. North Warwickshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob287

Reaction score
Hi all.

I will prob soend my time just reading as i think forums are really good for collective information.

I want to start brewing when i was away in the falklands i bought a few books to read about it all.

Think im going to just go for the full grain kit looking at the grainfather set or similar. I want to brew a larger so i dont have to ever buy any and also experiment. Then when i leave the Army start a micro brewery 😂 we can dream hey.

Hats off to you. At least you have been reading up on things, which is a really good start - well done and WELCOME

Hi Rob, welcome.

Maybe we should start a Cov/Warks user group :drink:

Hello

Im from atherstone in warks only recently moved here. Spent 9 year in nuneaton previous.

Yes i want to make a nice pilsner lager so when i was away with wirk i bought a few books to read. Im finding youtube very good too.

My girlfriends brother in law had a brewery down south and then just got bored and sold it. Still baffles me as it was successful.

I have seen a brewing course thats a day long on home brew uk. That's my next step only 35 quid for the day

Hello

Im from atherstone in warks only recently moved here. Spent 9 year in nuneaton previous.

Yes i want to make a nice pilsner lager so when i was away with wirk i bought a few books to read. Im finding youtube very good too.

My girlfriends brother in law had a brewery down south and then just got bored and sold it. Still baffles me as it was successful.

Well I am in Longford and Germ who is new here is in Walsgrave, nice to see some more locals here

Latest posts

Back