Secret Santa Beer Swap 2018!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second package arrived today and Santa was kind enough to put in two different bottles!

I've just taken another sample of the one I sent out. Not happy with certain aspects - will explain later. Will be posting an alternative but won't arrive in time and will need time to settle. So please don't be too disappointed if you're on the receiving end of my beer. There's something better on the way.

I understand that there are still a few bottles that haven't arrived but apparently there is a delivery on Monday, and all the bottles were posted by the last postal date so I'm confident the stragglers will arrive on Monday o_O

If the Santa who kindly sent me two beers reads this can you do me a favour? I know it’s a coconut wheat and a lager but I’ve lost the piece of paper telling me which is which out of the blue and purple caps. If you could message Steve and then Steve message me that’d be great. If you don’t see it then I’ll do pot luck!

Latest posts

Back