Secret Santa Beer Swap 2020!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the date is a typo or the person that sent it is a yank. I'm hoping it was bottled in Feb. Perhaps @strange-steve could find out for me?
IMG-20201210-WA0005.jpeg

I've received a very festively labelled bottle of rigging and a 10.2% Belgian old ale, both of which I'm very much looking forward to drinking

So far 31/44 ticked off as sent. Only 1 week left before the Christmas post deadline.

I've received one. No info with it except `Dunkelweizen 3 Dec '20' written on the bottle.
I've stuck it somewhere warm in case it hasn't pressured up yet.

It would be quite interesting that when we crack our secret Santa's and give the description etc for members to try and guess who's beer it is before the sender,if he wishes to,owns up.
I could maybe hazard a guess at a couple so far..but won't.
Too much all this! It's even better than the bad knee thread and the vaccine thread!!!

It would be quite interesting that when we crack our secret Santa's and give the description etc for members to try and guess who's beer it is before the sender,if he wishes to,owns up.
I could maybe hazard a guess at a couple so far..but won't.
Too much all this! It's even better than the bad knee thread and the vaccine thread!!!
Whilst I find (most) of my beers very nice, I am still a little apprehensive as to the quality it may be judged against :laugh8:
If it gets slated, there is no way I am coming forward lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back