What are you drinking tonight 2020.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

GerritT

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can you forget a crate of ale :laugh8:acheers.
It was the bottom crate of the middle one of 3 towers of 6 crates each, a bit hidden behind rabbit food in front of it. I only expected empty crates there :laugh8:
FeBREWary is gonna be a good month!

GerritT

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well conditioned
And not all labels stuck, a lot of "surprise"-bottles", so I just opened a triple. 9% instead of the expected 5%

Either gonna be a short night :beer1:, or tomorrow a loooong and painful day aheadbutt:laugh8:

Dutto

Dutto
Reaction score
OK, I’m now on my stout and it’s really good, even if I say so myself. Mesmerised watching the interface between the head and the beer roll up - is there word for that special effect? Hmmm!
That feeling is called "anticipation"!

It really gets your mouth watering; especially when you know that it's going too be a great pint! athumb.. athumb..

jjsh

Reaction score
First pints from my Kegorator, so that's the first pint from a corny keg. It's also the first ever point of my Chinook / Centennial / Cascade golden ale. It's lush.

I need to mess around with the length of the tube from the corny to the tap (think it's a bit long), and I've got a gas leak somewhere, and I have dared turn the STC1000 on yet as it's dark and if it trips the RCD and plunges the house into darkness I'll be about as popular as sick, but..... Yay! I have a working corny / Kegorator system.

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
Schlenkerla rauchbier Marzen from a party keg which always reminds me of a Watneys Party 7.
Love the stuff.

Ajhutch

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Burning Sky Petite Saison. Floral, slightly tart, fresh and delicious. Quality mixed ferm beer in a 440ml can for under a fiver, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they are wizards

Clint

Hammered.....
Reaction score
I've had one bottle of my Eldorado pale as I is working tomorrow...

Keruso

Reaction score
Drinking my attempt at a Jenlain Ambree "Bière de Garde". As a home brewer this is one of those times you can genuinely claim to have produced something that equals or even surpasses a commercially produced beer. I think I nailed it, really proud. Having tried a few bottles of Ambree over the years this is not far off at all, but I don't really care, it's a very decent beer. Modest amounts of Northern Brewer and Saaz in the boil, no dry hops. Mangrove Jacks M36 yeast.

Latest posts

Group Builder