What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Tanglefoot

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Malt miller American IPA, my first partial mash brew.
Dry hopped with Simcoe,Mosaic and Citra, I only barreled this on monday but tastes and looks fantastic.
Leaves me with high hopes for a similar all grain batch in the brewfridge at the moment !

IMG_2021-02-26-19-35-10-658.jpg

chrisb8

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a good laugh at this @chrisb8 😂

View attachment 42125
There was enough fruit for 5 gal but I got just under 3 I think. Raspberries go far I’ve learned!
Thank you, I haven't actually made any wine yet so I'm not laughing but trying to take in as much as I can because I think it's the sort of thing that my partner would like athumb..

LisaMC

Regular.
Reaction score
Thank you, I haven't actually made any wine yet so I'm not laughing but trying to take in as much as I can because I think it's the sort of thing that my partner would like athumb..
I do tend to over-complicate recipes and things 😂 I'm sure she would like this if she likes fruity stuff.

chrisb8

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do tend to over-complicate recipes and things 😂 I'm sure she would like this if she likes fruity stuff.
Yep, like a nice sweet rosé

Looks like I might have to have a go at wine making

LisaMC

Regular.
Reaction score
Yep, like a nice sweet rosé
I do like a good moscatel - this tastes like alcoholic raspberry juice really though, not like rose. The rhubarb gets lost. Perhaps if it was aged more it'd come back. It's only 6-7 weeks old I think.

Normally the ratio is 2kg of fruit per gallon but I went mad. Please don't do what I did 😂

chillipickle

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Malt miller American IPA, my first partial mash brew.
Dry hopped with Simcoe,Mosaic and Citra, I only barreled this on monday but tastes and looks fantastic.
Leaves me with high hopes for a similar all grain batch in the brewfridge at the moment !

View attachment 42137
Great hop combination, by far my fave 3 hops.

LisaMC

Regular.
Reaction score
Aldi do a lovely zinfandel and moscato, beachfront brand or something. They're trying to copy Barefoot I think. She would deffo go for those ones. Zinfandel is the nicest. They're like £4 or something. Can't go wrong.

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
line up looks good. West Indies porter I had last week hadn’t had it in ages forgot how good it was.
lifted a few classics this week to get a break from hoppy beers.
enjoy mate.
West Indies porter is one of my favourites

Donegal john

Regular.
Reaction score
I t
West Indies porter is one of my favourites
think you might have said this a few times lol. That’s what made me buy it
The life and death is a fantastic brew.
have a skip sitting outside the garage to do a clear out tomorrow but feel it might be a chore after downing this lot. Ah well.

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
I t

think you might have said this a few times lol. That’s what made me buy it
The life and death is a fantastic brew.
have a skip sitting outside the garage to do a clear out tomorrow but feel it might be a chore after downing this lot. Ah well.
You must have some cash about you. Skips are serious rent.

Leon103

Landlord.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Kegging and bottling a sabro porter tomorrow so cleaning some bottles. Whilst at it I found a bottle of v2 and v3 of my pilsner. Good start to the weekend

Latest posts