What are you drinking tonight 2021?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
@samale Cascade and citra pale pilsner , lovely drop, nice piney citrus aroma, pretty clear, nice head, lovely flavour, perhaps the cascade overpowers the citra a little, once medium bodied, sweetish aftertaste. Would easily have scored 38 in the march comp if entered. 😉
View attachment 45595
That was a nice beer. I would nail plenty of them in the sun. 👍

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_20210422_161524.jpg

Days off are here! Thought I'd try the Gumballhead clone. I don't know what the original is like so I'll describe what it's like....
Well,it's an American wheat with Amarillo and US05 yeast. Quite highly carbonated,which is spot on. It's hazy,great head retenttion and a lovely citrus and grain aroma. Good mouth feel,quite thick and the grain and citrus come through. It's still young but good to go after a couple of weeks bottled. I'd definitely brew it again!

cushyno

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 45622
Days off are here! Thought I'd try the Gumballhead clone. I don't know what the original is like so I'll describe what it's like....
Well,it's an American wheat with Amarillo and US05 yeast. Quite highly carbonated,which is spot on. It's hazy,great head retenttion and a lovely citrus and grain aroma. Good mouth feel,quite thick and the grain and citrus come through. It's still young but good to go after a couple of weeks bottled. I'd definitely brew it again!
That's a good looking pint Clint, great colour.

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I know, another one 🤷‍♂️ .

Slightly belated because I forgot to take a picture while I was bottling up some Summer Breeze V2.0 to send out.

BE94AF6E-EC00-4644-901C-97E414419B3C.jpeg

jayk34

Reaction score
An extremely chilled Brown Porter because I tested 2 last night to see if they were carbonated enough. I got a nice pffft, followed by a slow volcanic spewing !! The chilling appears to stop that so they will be going into brew fridge until drinking and warmed up slightly poured in a pint glass on the kitchen bench .
IMG_20210422_155130.jpg

Latest posts