What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first glass of my first witbier called brunchmaster 2000 from the Malt Miller. Brewed on the 18/11/21 very slow to start, Kegged on the 3/12/21, left in the shed for 10 days and carbed over the last 3 days. May need a few more bubbles. This is right up there with one of the best I've done,( I've only done about 15 AG brews and loved them all) If this gets any better with age (if it lasts that long) it may take top spot. Highly recommended, if I'm allowed to recommend as its my first in this style. Cheers
IMG_20211217_161316.jpg

IMG_20211217_173128.jpg

Couldn't wait, so 2 days in cask Hoppy Pale Ale of Kent vII.
Hers and Mine for QC purposes.
Rich and fruity, if not yet as clear as I had hoped.
That floor malted Warminster pale Maris Otter sure is rich and......... malty!
SWMBO'D says, "tastes better than it looks".
Not an easy woman to please,
my SWMBO'D!
Is it any surprise to hear that she is a mostly-retired teacher?

IMG_20211217_174734.jpg

That QC Hoppy Pale Ale of Kent didn't last long, so to another 'QC' for Christmas family guest's purposes.
My English bitter - I wouldn't like to offer a beer if I wouldn't drink it myself.
SWMBO'D said, "nope don't like it, prefer the rest of the Hoppy Pale Ale of Kent provided I don't have to look at it".🤣

Just back from an early start shopping day in Belfast. I was dragged kicking and screaming around every shop that my wife could think of including one that had a “sale” on and they had dresses and handbags that were still over £1000 😳
So straight in the door and had a few beers while I sort my head out.
also caught up on the beer 52 advent calendar so looking forward to a good few beers tonight. Happy last Friday before the Christmas holidays folks.
87D5E5A2-4EA2-4EAC-BBC1-E8CAE9FF45F0.jpeg
F20AB275-2460-4EB8-97AB-533EDFB0FF89.jpeg
7A6218A6-82B4-43DC-A294-1DC5D01FA9F6.jpeg

dresses and handbags that were still over £1000
I'd be a crummy rich person. I would need a lot, a lot, a lot of convincing and proof that a bag is worth 1K. I saw a t-shirt in a store for $120 a few years back. it was very thin/flimsy. I figured when I looked at the tag, it would be $15 at the most. When I saw the real price, I had to have my wife explain to me how that could even be possible.
Same with big sporting events here--$500, $1000, $2000. Nope. Might pay an arm and a leg for an artistic performance (not a rock concert).
Like I said, I'd be a crummy rich person.

View attachment 59566

That QC Hoppy Pale Ale of Kent didn't last long, so to another 'QC' for Christmas family guest's purposes.
My English bitter - I wouldn't like to offer a beer if I wouldn't drink it myself.
SWMBO'D said, "nope don't like it, prefer the rest of the Hoppy Pale Ale of Kent provided I don't have to look at it".🤣
Do you always go for low carbonation ?

I'd be a crummy rich person. I would need a lot, a lot, a lot of convincing and proof that a bag is worth 1K. I saw a t-shirt in a store for $120 a few years back. it was very thin/flimsy. I figured when I looked at the tag, it would be $15 at the most. When I saw the real price, I had to have my wife explain to me how that could even be possible.
Same with big sporting events here--$500, $1000, $2000. Nope. Might pay an arm and a leg for an artistic performance (not a rock concert).
Like I said, I'd be a crummy rich person.
Just like me. My wife rushed me out as I kept shouting “ did you see how much that was ??” Lol. Don’t get it. All made from the same material but if it has a DESIGNER label it’s £200
Lots of this **** is made in the same place and branded different and the sheep buy it.

After that Tripel I’m feeling really quite cheery but I’ve got a busy day tomorrow so an evening on the Tripel is maybe not a good idea…

This next. I’m not much of a lager drinker and haven’t really tried that many to be honest but I do quite enjoy a Pilsner Urquell - it’s quite a nice malty beer.

24A27D54-440F-49C3-9F35-92B385188529.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back