What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning Pale Ale by @Broken Toe slightly more restrained hop flavours than the previous IPA, nice almost stone fruit aroma, light to medium bodied, beautifully clear, lovely bitterness which creeps up on you. Another lovely beer which I didnt have to brew! Thanks!

20211225_123629.jpg

Taking it steady.

A Greene King Mils before lunch, then a double from the Lidl box with lunch.

Stuffed now but have an absolute stack of beer to get through, including a crate of Bateman's XB and one if Rosey Nosey from my darling wife.

Here is the mild; it's becoming a bit of a tradition this, as I always get a box of GK beers from them, and although I'm not a fan of all of them, I love their mild.

IMG_20211225_115205.jpg

Something posh for the Queen's speech 🤭
Fortnum & Mason Christmas Ale I got today as a present. It's pretty good, quite unusual
IMG_20211225_151314345_HDR.jpg

Here is the mild; it's becoming a bit of a tradition this, as I always get a box of GK beers from them, and although I'm not a fan of all of them, I love their mild.

View attachment 60118
I enjoyed the GK Mild, not a beer I have much and had some interesting caramel flavour

Just trying the new glass as can be see seen it is a quality glass bought from the official shop, there is another shop next door that sells rubbish 😂😂😂😂😂😂 hope everyone is having a great time View attachment 60124
Lol..Def quality glass, tho it can't top the flashing glass I got from my kids 😎. The pic doesn't do it justice. Haven't cracked a bottle open yet, saving myself for later. 🍻

Attachments

• IMG_20211225_154702057.jpg
    IMG_20211225_154702057.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8
Having one of these to bolster myself while assembling Designafriends doll furniture, which frustratingly, appears better made than the actual IKEA furniture I have just put together for the youngest daughter's room.

I've never had a red triple before (ok, I must have had this one because I've drank this box before, all at once, lol so my memory is "hazy") and this is jolly good.

IMG_20211225_152840.jpg

This is @Broken Toe IPL and I'm really enjoying it, not a style that I've drunk much off, but its fruity with a malty backbone. Its perhaps slightly undercarbed, and theres a hint of cucumber which I'm not keen on, I think you used the punk'd up mix from cml, perhaps something from there. Other than that though I think you have the start of something that could be really great, would be interested to see the whole recipe.

20211225_175941.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back