What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20220417_161443.jpg

Figured it would be rude not to try one of these on Easter Sunday. Not sure whether it's because I'm just getting over a cold but not really tasting big hot cross bun flavours. Still a nice beer though.

Having another pilsner urquell, working out how to make a clone of this for the local June clone comp. Also in a better glass for Clint.

20220417_132752.jpg

Oh and 2 of these were on the porch this afternoon they are 10l and quite small. Looking forward to using them. I can get 4 in the brew fridge but I am also considering getting a couple 1.6 gallon ones to do some split batches with hops and yeast.

20220417_132520.jpg

Having another pilsner urquell, working out how to make a clone of this for the local June clone comp. Also in a better glass for Clint.

View attachment 66874

Oh and 2 of these were on the porch this afternoon they are 10l and quite small. Looking forward to using them. I can get 4 in the brew fridge but I am also considering getting a couple 1.6 gallon ones to do some split batches with hops and yeast.

View attachment 66875
Is there a good home brew forum local to you

Is there a good home brew forum local to you
A local homebrew club actually they meet at a local brewpub and I think sponsored by the brewery. There is hoembrewtalk but it's much more widespread than over there, shipping is also much more expensive and technically illegal over here too.

A local homebrew club actually they meet at a local brewpub and I think sponsored by the brewery. There is hoembrewtalk but it's much more widespread than over there, shipping is also much more expensive and technically illegal over here too.
What are they into, is it all American beers or do they branch out. Unfortunately the home scene in Derry is very limited. Apart from the boarder hoping Donegal man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back