What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is always a case of each to to their own and respect must be given to those who have different ideas.

The new generation however have discovered an exciting new way of preserving flavour and aroma and I for one am excited to embrace this as a way to enhance my beer. So far, it's a winner for me.
Suppose it's like having a fancy oven at home. It's only as good as the food that it's cooking. I would love to upgrade my equipment but my garage space is unusable at the min. It's damp and needs a new roof. 😥

Suppose it's like having a fancy oven at home. It's only as good as the food that it's cooking. I would love to upgrade my equipment but my garage space is unusable at the min. It's damp and needs a new roof. 😥

It's absolutely nothing to do with what you can afford. It's what you choose to spend your money on.

AND what your priorities are.

Brewferm Gallia for me tonight

Attachments

• 20220418_204218.jpg
    20220418_204218.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
It's absolutely nothing to do with what you can afford. It's what you choose to spend your money on.

AND what your priorities are.
Not sure how you have come to that conclusion from my post. I have not mentioned anything about what you can or can't afford or what your priorities are.
Personally I would love to get into pressure fermenting, this would allow closed transfer of my hop forward beers ( which to date lack hop aroma).
My point was that the beer going into your fermenter needs to be of good quality to begin with

Not sure how you have come to that conclusion from my post. I have not mentioned anything about what you can or can't afford or what your priorities are.
Personally I would love to get into pressure fermenting, this would allow closed transfer of my hop forward beers ( which to date lack hop aroma).
My point was that the beer going into your fermenter needs to be of good quality to begin with

In that case I hope you get into it as soon as you wish.

I don't know about that..you can have the best steak in the world and the best pan/grill/BBQ, in the wrong hands🤷🏽
You could also own a Ferrari but if you choose to use cheap fuel or average tyres you might not get the best lap times
😋
If it's a hop forward style then I think the closed element and build up of co2 is helpful. Not as important for non hop forward beers. Definitely like.the closed transfer regardless of style if your kegging beer, definitely wouldn't be fussed if I bottle conditioned beers.

Definitely nothing wrong with buckets and taps, but I think for hoppy beers the closed systems help .

I don't know about that..you can have the best steak in the world and the best pan/grill/BBQ, in the wrong hands🤷🏽
You could also own a Ferrari but if you choose to use cheap fuel or average tyres you might not get the best lap times
😋
If it's a hop forward style then I think the closed element and build up of co2 is helpful. Not as important for non hop forward beers. Definitely like.the closed transfer regardless of style if your kegging beer, definitely wouldn't be fussed if I bottle conditioned beers.

Definitely nothing wrong with buckets and taps, but I think for hoppy beers the closed systems help .
I would like to add my Saison that won last month's competition came out of a plastic bucket 😉

😋

I used to work in a golf club when I was a student. First tee was directly outside the bar, all glass windows. It was funny watching the boys with all the expensive gear fluffing their first shot.
I am more of a tin cup kind of player 🏌️
😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back