What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 69530View attachment 69531

Doing a garage clear out.
Oops, some old ones here - this Vocation is still lovely and fresh
BBE 21.10.2021.
Can't believe it myself.
I'm pretty sure they won't all be!
And that's not all the boxes btw.
🙄😱
Got that wrong.
BATCHED 21.10.2021.
Still pleased with it, as it will def. be out of date.

That one was totally oxidised. It tasted like fag ash. I normally don't but I might drop them an email it was that bad
Might as well, maybe they will send you a sixer and hopefully they have better offerings.

Top notch Saison 👌
I think might brew something similar, this is loaded with saaz. Light and spicy
IMG_20220604_184713978_HDR.jpg

@jayk34 have you tried any of McCracken beers. Brewed in Portadown or anyone from sunny Ireland. First time tonight, really disappointed. I am just checking to see if it's a one off

@jayk34 have you tried any of McCracken beers. Brewed in Portadown or anyone from sunny Ireland. First time tonight, really disappointed. I am just checking to see if it's a one off
No, sorry I don't recall ever trying them. Didnt know there was brewery in Portadown. I heard there was a newish one opened in lurgan but the name escapes me at the minute

Last edited:
That looks surprisingly carbonated for a day on gas, do you burst carb?
I don't normally but I am not having much luck at the min. I tipped a full keg of Belgian pale, it was oxidised. My fault I connected the gas to the liquid out post to clear the head space.
I set the pressure to 20 psi last night then increased it to 40 psi this morning. This was just to taste it. It's back down now to 20 psi

IMG_20220604_192217.jpg

Whilst sorting out further boxes, followed on with a Shoop from a SALT collaboration.
Also well out of date, but still good.
I'm too embarrassed to show quite how many old Beer52 boxes I have to 'sort'.
There's some heavy drinking up to be done here, but someone's got to do it. 🍻

View attachment 69545

Sharps Atlantic in the pub at cadgewith, not the best kept pint I've had.
Just come back from a Indian restaurant that had this on as alternative to cobra.... independent restaurant a few miles from 6 independent breweries 🤷🏾
Time for a decent beer

Attachments

• IMG_20220604_230418.jpg
    IMG_20220604_230418.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back