What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing my bit for the jubilee with a London porter. Says it’s a historical recipie with sweet malt and a smoked finish. It looks like a brown ale and tastes like ........ smoked bacon. :roll: Not a fan of smoked beers. Should have read the label
God damm you Lizzie.
Gilmore

Brew day tomorrow, going to be brewing this IPA only a dozen long necks left and this really hits the spot, so hop forward the back of the tongue lets you know that you have had a drink even one hour later. Hops changed from Super Pride for bittering to Ella.

001.JPG 002.JPG

View attachment 69525First try of my American Route Citra 6 wheat beer . I added orange peel to the boil too and I can get a hint of it. Nice and subtle. Needs more time to carbonate fully but its gonna be a summer favourite. 😎
You get into that hammock with a few pints your never getting out

Been looking forward to this one, has a nice smoke and chocolate aroma. I took a sip when it was cold and it was straight up smoke malts... I am with @Donegal john and do not enjoy smoked beers much. However as this one is warming up the smoke is taking a back seat to the typical porter roasty, coffee malts. I wouldn't have another but it's another famous beer in these parts so I had to try it.

20220604_111218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back