What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting the covid pity party for 1 with a mocachino stout from white hag. Was in garage and is very cold so the head disappeared straight away. But it’s a nice beer so cheers.
FB6623EE-6CBD-4218-8ADE-FDBC06999E04.jpeg

First beer since Sunday 🙄

We’re sharing one of my golden promise beers, which I bottle conditioned. It’s seven weeks old now and is really good! Only 4 left though, oh no! The aroma and flavour are still really strong on it.

Used the Mangrove Jack’s Hophead yeast for this. I’m in love with all the MJ yeasts I’ve used so far, they’re all amazing!

To be fair I think this tastes very similar to the Life and Death that I’ve just noticed higher up on the thread (Bloody nice beer).

D8B78862-4F28-433B-9578-13E400A2E255.jpeg

First beer since Sunday 🙄

We’re sharing one of my golden promise beers, which I bottle conditioned. It’s seven weeks old now and is really good! Only 4 left though, oh no! The aroma and flavour are still really strong on it.

Used the Mangrove Jack’s Hophead yeast for this. I’m in love with all the MJ yeasts I’ve used so far, they’re all amazing!

To be fair I think this tastes very similar to the Life and Death that I’ve just noticed higher up on the thread (Bloody nice beer).

View attachment 61968
I knew once the life and death appeared you wouldn’t be far away.
Yours looks spot on

I have to respond to the remark about my tiny tin by showing that my tin can be just as big. I don’t think I’ve had this one before but it’s very good. This one is hopped with Amarillo and Citra and the beer is more aromatic than L&D. Only 5.2% too.

View attachment 61974
Do you get a very “flat” taste from it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back