What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a pint of Mosaic and Cascade APA while I'm brewing an American amber ale.
I forgot I filled a 2L bottle when I emptied the keg to make room for my Cali Common, it's been sat in the fridge for 2 weeks.
IMG_2022-01-29-15-53-28-143.jpg

Oh my goodness, how tough is stainless steel? Been cutting holes in my thermopot today to fit a bottom drain. Thirsty work. Now picking up Chinese for tea, and have accidentally popped into the pub next door for a pint of Old Golden Hen while it cooks.

Oh my goodness, how tough is stainless steel? Been cutting holes in my thermopot today to fit a bottom drain. Thirsty work. Now picking up Chinese for tea, and have accidentally popped into the pub next door for a pint of Old Golden Hen while it cooks.

You're having a lot of accidents at the moment. Must be awful! :laugh8: :beer1:

What are you brewing John. I am planning a saison next week. West coast after that, I might have to invest in another keg
Brewing another stout as the one in the keg is going down a treat. Using up some bramling cross and fuggles. With magnum for bittering
It’s a record for me 2 brews in a week.
How many kegs you up to now ?

Last edited:

Stainless Steel?
You need cobalt or tungsten carbide tipped drills.
(sound of Monty Python's Flying Circus theme tune) :
Dad: Tungsten carbide drills! What the bloody hell's tungsten carbide drills?

Ken: It's something they use in coal-mining, father.

Dad: (mimicking) 'It's something they use in coal-mining, father'. You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

Ken: Oh not that again.

Brugse Zot Belgian Blonde Ale.

With the obvious caveat that the Belgians are tremendous at Blonde Ale, this one is absolutely delicious. Already gutted I only bought 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back