What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse the terrible picture, but this is what I'm having. 😅

20221218_134812.jpg

Well that was hectic. Exchanged contracts for my new house on Thursday, we officially move in on Wednesday next week.

The previous owner was kind enough to give us the keys to the garage so we could move some stuff in early. We managed to fit our entire house in there!
PXL_20221218_114414759.jpg

Time for a well earned beer.
PXL_20221218_161718324.jpg

Oh and these are the sleeping arrangements for the next few days 😂
PXL_20221218_161156746.jpg

Well that was hectic. Exchanged contracts for my new house on Thursday, we officially move in on Wednesday next week.

The previous owner was kind enough to give us the keys to the garage so we could move some stuff in early. We managed to fit our entire house in there!
View attachment 79477
Time for a well earned beer.View attachment 79475
Oh and these are the sleeping arrangements for the next few days 😂View attachment 79476
The detached double garage was the main reason I bought the house btw. My future gym/brew cave 😄

After too long sitting in front of a computer these past few weeks - back in my happy place… music on 💃 cooking slow roast pork shoulder, with honey mustard glazed roast carrots, creamy mash - and a green veg if some description that I haven’t decided on yet …. Oh and a bramble syrup long gin cocktail 🍸- and breathe.
E48ACCA4-D848-4946-B51F-B6251375252D.jpeg

After too long sitting in front of a computer these past few weeks - back in my happy place… music on 💃 cooking slow roast pork shoulder, with honey mustard glazed roast carrots, creamy mash - and a green veg if some description that I haven’t decided on yet …. Oh and a bramble syrup long gin cocktail 🍸- and breathe.
View attachment 79482
Liking your style doc 👍🏻

IMG_20221218_183959.jpg

And mine's a Belgian Blonde, a strong one to boot, 8%.
Can't work out how it only costs £2.20 in Waitrose at that strength?
Again a Belgian that has a close resemblance to Weissbiers.
What's the connection?
IMG_20221218_183034.jpg

Moving on....
SWMBO'D commanded a glass of something whilst preparing the 'pink roasted' lamb, so I dug out a Claret from 2001 that needed decanting off its sediment, hence the kit. This particular bottle because it's only a week before Christmas, and it needed drinking. Well it was 21 years old.
The coffee filter is because I believe all drinkable wine should be drunk, and not poured into the gravy just because it's deposit laden. 🍷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back