What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Down in deep SW. Found this in a local shop. It's very good. Like dark chocolate with a hint of sea salt - though no actual cocoa/chocolate in the beer to my knowledge. Might try this at home. Only criticism is some exuberance on opening that led to some minor gushing.

View attachment 80087
There was a brewery near me a few years ago that did a selkie stout that used seaweed and was very smooth and tasty.

Look what I found a bottle of in tge shed, bottled in April and I'm chufffed to say that it tastes very good 👍
20221230_171127.jpg

After my second secret Santa this best bitter. I think I might be pleased when things get back to normal - neighbours round until the early hours last night, pub tomorrow and hopefully lucid enough to see in the new year, 20 guests coming New Year’s Day.

View attachment 80085
I hope they bring some crates of Skol or something to eke out your supplies!
I have two guests tomorrow night...that's enough.
I've put a kilo of shin beef in a nice marinade of yoghurt, garlic,ginger,tikka spice mix and some other bits. It'll be fried off with whole garam massala,loads of onions,chilli's,more garlic and ginger and put in the slow cooker with curry gravy and some coconut milk.
This will give me loads of time to make onion bhajees and prep mushroom pilau....and drink beer!!

I'm drinking my effort of Tropical Stout - down to my last bottle now. As much as I'm enjoying it, it's made me realise that it's way below the quality of the other efforts received in the Winter Brew And Swap. However.... my spare under-counter fridge is now set up with an inkbird and heat mat, so I now have temperature control which will hopefully produce better beers. Just need decent weather to get a brew on! Cheers everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back