What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a drive from southern Victoria to southern NSW and partaking in a few craft beers along the way. I am now of the belief that some should throw the towel in. The biggest fault I found was a complete lack of body. How they can make a beer so thin is beyond me.
Back home and straight into an ordinary bitter, nectar!

012.JPG

013.JPG

Ask what hops they use in rust bucket
I did. Was meant to be Rick the master brewer doing the tour but the steam plant died last night and he is away to Kilkenny for parts so the man that did the tour was t a brewer ffs. I had more brewing Knowledge than him. So he had no idea. But their main yeast is verdant. London fog being the other.
And scraggy bay is dry hopped with citra t90 and mosaic cryo

Cobra tap has fallen apart, shortly after the Pluto gun failed so there's no keg beer at chez Scrattajack at the moment. I do have a flow control disconnect which arrived today in anticipation, but it needs a modification to the corny kegs and Mrs. S took it off me, along with the hacksaw because she didn't want to drive me to A&E on New Year's Eve. Bloody cheek.

Bottled it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back