What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had this before. Kasteel hoppy. Nice. Not amazing but really good
13A8C3AB-9E54-41A7-BBFB-DF4F3EFBCAF0.jpeg

What's your beer room chilled too? It's hot all the time in your neck of the woods isn't it?
Between 16.8 and 17.8 C around the clock, could be a little colder for serving beer but have't got the space for more fridges. I have been contemplating the Thermentor King but hardly think it is worth it to go down another 5 degrees. Though I am sure I could maybe rig it up to chill two kegs.

Between 16.8 and 17.8 C around the clock, could be a little colder for serving beer but have't got the space for more fridges. I have been contemplating the Thermentor King but hardly think it is worth it to go down another 5 degrees. Though I am sure I could maybe rig it up to chill two kegs.

May some sort of glycol fed jacket for each one.
I listened to the latest Bru Lab interview yesterday which touched on cellaring temps and microbes in beer lines. I'm not suggesting this applies to your situation but I found some of the info interesting relating to spoilage.

http://thebrulab.libsyn.com/episode-048-draft-dispense-of-nolow-alcohol-beers-w-dr-david-quain

The missus bought me some of these the other day. Cotton Clouds Lager from the Donkeystone Brewing company. The Ist one was awful, poured it away. 2nd one was the same so I opened the third one which was fine. Take a look
IMG_20220129_165340.jpg

The oxidisation was so bad. I emailed the brewery with pbotos and batch numbers. This was over a week ago and they haven't bothered to reply. I won't be wasting my money on that brewery again

I am using my phone. Won't upload on any size. Happens all the time with 3rd party Wi-Fi.

This what i don't get (someone may have the answer) you are linking to a host site you are not actually attaching a file so in theory if you were to find a similar image in google images and use the link it should work.

1644073164616.jpeg

I used this method with the image above from google images -
Left click on on the image then "Copy image address" then post using the "insert image" icon at the top of the post box

1644073423167.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back