What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mangrove jacks Czech Pils,good head, good carbination, good pint.

Attachments

• 20220204_204008.jpg
    20220204_204008.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 17
Happy Friday folks. Going to enjoy a few guest beers this evening. First up, a Belgian pale from @dave_77. Darker and maltier than I was expecting pre-pour, but that just puts it right in the sweet spot for me. It’s an excellent start to the evening. Cheers mate :hat: I don’t think this one is going to touch the sides.
71CDC86C-9297-407E-A64F-A8FACF4495AE.jpeg

Happy Friday folks. Going to enjoy a few guest beers this evening. First up, a Belgian pale from @dave_77. Darker and maltier than I was expecting pre-pour, but that just puts it right in the sweet spot for me. It’s an excellent start to the evening. Cheers mate :hat: I don’t think this one is going to touch the sides.
View attachment 62426
Glad you enjoyed, I hoped it would be a suitable replacement to the Amber..time for one too
IMG_20220204_214404.jpg

Glad you enjoyed, I hoped it would be a suitable replacement to the Amber..time for one too
View attachment 62431
Yours is much prettier. I’ve just reminded my wife, don’t put my beer glasses in the dishwasheraheadbutt. I’m glad to report it didn’t take away from the taste or the enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back