What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early start after doing a bit around the garden. @Hazelwood Brewery Saison
IMG_20220603_163016620_HDR.jpg

Very nice 👌

IMG_20220603_182807.jpg

My Dortmunder (Pilsner attempt) beer.
Conditioned mostly in the fridge.
Head and carbonation good, and it's still bubbling away nicely.
I think I will have to sit down in case I fall over with astonishment.
This style definitely needs carbonation/condition to shine.
It's perfectly clear, the haze is condensation on the glass - honest.

Enjoyed the local jubilee festivities which were on the square outside our house today. We ended up talking to various other families who I then inflicted multiple pints of my Perle Pilsner and Bitter & Twisted copy on. Partook of a wee bit more of my own wares than I should have.. now looking at making dinner for myself and the OH after my daughter gets back from her Archery session. Lovely complimentary feedback... but right now needing to focus a bit.

Catching the last of the sun post-dinner with a glass of Cab Sauv. You all know what wine looks like, so this is for @DavidDetroit, and the warning ‘Don’t let your kids name you pets’.

Fluffy (very much on the spectrum, and never one to hide his total contempt for me).
94231D8F-4BCB-4EC7-B7AE-5B0521F195E9.jpeg

And Dusty (who did read the manual on how to be a good cat. He’s just p1ssed off because I wouldn’t let sit on my knee).
50403346-7F8E-4834-AC20-02F6205D0188.jpeg

Catching the last of the sun post-dinner with a glass of Cab Sauv. You all know what wine looks like, so this is for @DavidDetroit, and the warning ‘Don’t let your kids name you pets’.

Fluffy (very much on the spectrum, and never one to hide his total contempt for me).
View attachment 69489
And Dusty (who did read the manual on how to be a good cat. He’s just p1ssed off because I wouldn’t let sit on my knee).
View attachment 69490
That first looks evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back