What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20221202_213928.jpg
IMG_20221202_214234.jpg

Bags of fruit aromas /flavours.
BBE 20/04/'22.
Somewhat different from my Old Hop Bitter. 🤪

3 great beers each super in their own way, the prowling puma is a bit lively due to buying it from a kiosk with no temp control and being weeks from its bbe date. The whale shark is the best dipa I've ever had. It smells just like sticking your nose into a freshly opened bag of hops. It was only canned on the 14th Nov. It was pricey but if buying from a bottle shop in Bath what do you expect. Still, wish I'd bought a couple more.
IMG_20221202_145531_807.jpg
IMG-20221202-WA0014.jpeg
IMG_20221202_172938_708.jpg

Trawl round Chester this afternoon.Had About 7 pints mainly stuff from Beavertown and a few TT Landlord.
It was OK but a bit rubbish....too much walking around for me.
I'm thrashing up a consolation lamb jalfrezi.

AG#99 Czech Amber Lager

20221202_210922.jpg

Super happy with this 😁 Maybe more dark then amber but whatevs... it might look black in the pic, it's actually dark brown with red highlights when the light catches it. It's clean, smooth and very drinkable. It's not roasty at all, there's just a hint of chocolate and then that kind of dark caramel flavour. Really good 👍🍻🙂

AG#101 "Mustang" American Amber Ale

20221202_220835.jpg

This version was fermented with Lallemand Verdant IPA, whereas the previous one used BRY-97.

The general description is the same, orange marmalade with a hint of pine and resin from the hops, and a nice chewiness from the crystal malts.

I think this one isn't quite as clean or dry as the previous one but instead leans slightly closer to an English Bitter and has a little more malt chewiness. Still very nice though and certainly something to be proud of - in particular I think the soft crash and short cool dry hop has really made the hops shine 👍🍻

IMG_20221127_204338.jpg

These were last week's libations, not previously posted.
Again past their BBE dates by 6 months, but none the worse for that.
We both love Proper Job.
Nothing yet today, I'm currently travelling to a 115th (75 + 40 father and daughter) Birthday bash in Watford at the West Herts. Sports Club function room.
Always a decent range of ales on the bar there, so my beerless situation will change a smidgen later on. 🍻😉
The room will befull of squash players and the skiing/boarding subgroup (that's where I come in). ⛷️🍺🍺🍺🕺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back