What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks much darker in the pic than it is! A lovely thirst quenching pale ale
IMG_2033.jpeg
IMG_2034.jpeg

Looking forward to your Erdinger review 😄

Good news it was a cracker and i will buy it again (still have two in the fridge)

As i said my taste buds are not what they used to be and i couldn't taste banana so i gave SWMBO and my Son a taste and asked them what they could taste and they both mentioned banana.

Last edited:
Just done a set of ombre acrylics on my youngest DIL as my son and herself are going to Gran Canaria very soon.

Celebrating finishing the set off with this lovely beer from Siren. Shame about the yeast in the bottom though. Glad I didn't swallow any, would've gipped up! 🙈

View attachment 87405View attachment 87406View attachment 87407
Loving the summer heat nails look 😀 - I’m impressed you doing those yourself. I’m always a bit envious of those with nice nails as I can’t have nails that would puncture gloves 😕

Loving the summer heat nails look 😀 - I’m impressed you doing those yourself. I’m always a bit envious of those with nice nails as I can’t have nails that would puncture gloves 😕

Yeah in the first lockdown I took an accredited course so I could do them safely, with the plan to start a business, but I never did. I only put them on myself when I'm going somewhere special. It's too much effort 🤣

Such a shame you can't have nails - I guess you could have natural looking gel overlays though perhaps? I can only have HEMA free gel / acrylic as I'm allergic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back