What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2256658cf88907ed1601ef613be163f6.jpg

My hoard for this eve.. lovely brews from a great little brewery in Manchester. Bottle conditioned too. Brown Ale is very similar in taste to mine in fermenter so I'm pretty chuffed.

Have to have the right setting to enjoy a good beer though!

9e184e85768b3a786d95bb02543649a2.jpg

Had the Runaway American Brown Ale on tap in my local bar last night. A lovely drop,really enjoyed it.
American Brown was on my to brew list, I think it's just moved to the top.

Went to Asda yesterday looking for a hoppy IPA that I've not yet tried but they didn't have any. In honour of my Belgian pale (and also because they were on offer) I got a 750ml bottle of Leffe instead.

Had the Runaway American Brown Ale on tap in my local bar last night. A lovely drop,really enjoyed it.
American Brown was on my to brew list, I think it's just moved to the top.
I am actually bottling an American Brown this eve and happy to note mine is not too dissimilar. 😎🖒

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sunday night @ Tyne Theatre Newcastle to see Romesh Ranganathan (very funny man!), Had a bottle of Wylam Brewery,Angel Amber ale, went down a treat!

Picked up a couple of 750ml bottles of Hoegaarden at Lidl today, £ 2.49 each! Yup cool enough to open!

Had a bottle of my Brewferm Abdij earlier, it's blimmin gorgeous! Well pleased with this and it's only been in the bottle a couple months. I'm on a bottle of Brewferm grand cru right now, it's blimmin gorgeous too! Next up a Brewferm ambiorix, suspiciously that's blimmin gorgeous as well, three months in the bottle it's the first Brewferm kit I made, there are three more varieties in the cupboard queuing for the brewfridge! I've a big bottle of Leffe blonde in the fridge for afters, I should sleep well tonight!

Had a bottle of my Brewferm Abdij earlier, it's blimmin gorgeous! Well pleased with this and it's only been in the bottle a couple months. I'm on a bottle of Brewferm grand cru right now, it's blimmin gorgeous too! Next up a Brewferm ambiorix, suspiciously that's blimmin gorgeous as well, three months in the bottle it's the first Brewferm kit I made, there are three more varieties in the cupboard queuing for the brewfridge! I've a big bottle of Leffe blonde in the fridge for afters, I should sleep well tonight!

love Leffe. LiDl is doing it cheap in my neck of the woods. Had a big bottle the other night. Slept beautifully.....

love Leffe. LiDl is doing it cheap in my neck of the woods. Had a big bottle the other night. Slept beautifully.....

Yup that's where I got mine too! Went in for some of their craft beer range but the blimmin shelves were virtually bare, just marstons and flippin ginger beer, I was most upset :lol:

I've done a fair few Brewferm kits, my favourite was the Diabolo. Was supping Ambrioux last night. I tend to use 330ml bottles with these as you don't get many that many beers from a 9l kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone on here had Williams Bros Pavlov's Dog before? I bought a couple of bottles for tonight. It's a Scottish red ale with citrusy hops 1 sounds like it might be similar to Eden Mill's Kilted Kittock, a favourite of mine which has been made seasonal (and the brewery won't give me any tips on how it's brewed) so if it is it might save me having to wait until springtime!

Not heard of it but love the name - assume the thought is that it makes you salivate? :)

Moorhouses White Witch for me this evening - 2 in the pub and few more in bottles at home. Noticeable difference between tap and bottles but both very agreeable :thumb:

Low on homebrew, waiting on my Youngs American IPA to carb up 😭
Next best thing is these for me

I've never had the Saddlers one, but the other 3 are lovely. Yellow Hammer is probably in my top 5 favourite beers! Their red kite is lovely too, even though I usually prefer my red ales more on the amber side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back