What are you missing because of the lock down?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing my family. My Mum turned 70 in March and we couldn't celebrate, haven't seen them since January.

Awwww man, what a question.

Seeing my friends, which I’m not nearly as good to as I should be because I take them for granted. Same as my folks, and my family and my girlfriends folks, who are total legends.

cinema at the Everyman, halloumi burger and cheesy fries and a movie sigh.

bowling was a laugh.

A God. Damn. Costa. Coffee.

Made by skilled hands.

Freshly pulled pint of Doombar at our local, with homemade fish and chips.

Wandering around the shopping centre looking for nothing lol.

Wandering around a castle, imagining times of yore.

Accidentally walking into someone and just saying sorry without worrying about whether or not I’ve just contracted a deadly illness.

Walking around Tesco without constantly worrying whether or not everyone around me is ill with some goddamn virus.

No bloody yellow lines everywhere telling me where to stand.

Stuff on the news that isn’t sodding COVID 19 related. It’s EVERYWHERE. Sigh.

Walking into a goddamn shop and walking out again without feeling ******* guilty for not buying anything. I mean Jesus christ these days its like I have to have an essential thing to buy or I can’t go. Because what **** takes a risk like that for a couple packets of crisps of a bottle of wine?

Actually just standing next to someone I don’t know without that feeling like they could be very ill. I literally miss something as simple as that. Damn.

I kinda miss the cheeky lot I get round here...
My mum and dad... haven't seen them for about 7 weeks or whatever it is..
Gonna miss the jollies we have away up the coast for a night or so... stopping in a nice hotel and getting plastered in the afternoon...
Fishing...
Metal detecting...
Feeling "normal"... whatever yours is...I feel for you...
Double chins up my **** head friends...

I kinda miss the cheeky lot I get round here...
My mum and dad... haven't seen them for about 7 weeks or whatever it is..
Gonna miss the jollies we have away up the coast for a night or so... stopping in a nice hotel and getting plastered in the afternoon...
Fishing...
Metal detecting...
Feeling "normal"... whatever yours is...I feel for you...
Double chins up my **** head friends...
Are you allowed to go to your allotment Clint?

Coffee shops, gym, beer nights with my mates, takeaway pizza.

Rock climbing (profile pic gives it away).Walks more than cycling distance. The pub. The noodle/sushi bar down the road.

Back