Came home today...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyakameatloaf

Regular.
Reaction score
I'd been at uni all day today, got in and the GF presented me with this:
nocaj4.jpg

Andy Hamilton's Booze For Free, a continental meat sandwich and a growler.
I... I think i need to wife her?

MATRON ANDY HAS GOT OUT OF BED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For god sake man pull your self together and stop all thoughts of Wifing her. She will get you down that slippery slope known as the aile and before you know it brewing will be curtailed, sex will come to an abrupt halt and you will inherit a mother in law.

And all because she gave you a fancy foreign sausage sandwich and a book which you could have got from amazon for £7.59 with free p&p I may add.

Now go and get yourself a beer and think hard about what you have just said. :twisted:

graysalchemy said:
And all because she gave you a fancy foreign sausage sandwich and a book which you could have got from amazon for £7.59 with free p&p I may add.

It's £3.99 at the works :rofl:

graysalchemy said:

For god sake man pull your self together and stop all thoughts of Wifing her. She will get you down that slippery slope known as the aile and before you know it brewing will be curtailed, sex will come to an abrupt halt and you will inherit a mother in law.

Now go and get yourself a beer and think hard about what you have just said. :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wise words indeed :hat:

graysalchemy said:

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Intelekt said:
graysalchemy said:

It's £3.99 at the works :rofl:

Thats were she probably got it.

I rest my case M'laud.

graysalchemy said:

:rofl:
Cheers for the reality check guys

I'd be a bit concerned at the lack of chips, a few crisps don't cut the mustard, a half pork-pie, where's the other half?? and the sarnie wasn't grilled, and face it you do need need a few veggies, thats what GFs and wifes are for.... and where was the booze...it wasn't on the table in a cool crisp glass..?? :hmm:

Its a great book. Made his Rosemary and Bay Ale yesterday

andyakameatloaf said:

Marry her quick pal, not many come along like her...TRUST ME!!!! ;) ;)

BB

Brewbob said:
I'd be a bit concerned at the lack of chips, a few crisps don't cut the mustard, a half pork-pie, where's the other half?? and the sarnie wasn't grilled, and face it you do need need a few veggies, thats what GFs and wifes are for.... and where was the booze...it wasn't on the table in a cool crisp glass..?? :hmm:

chips were in the oven mate. I realised afterards that the plate does look a bit lacking haha.

BarnsleyBrewer said:
andyakameatloaf said:

BB

Exactly. See my thinking was that after uni ill be returning to't tarn at some point, and me and you both know the female situation there.
Kronenberg. 16 from the back, 68 from the front ;)

If you like growlers then definately dont get married cos you will only get to see one a few times each year :lol:

BarnsleyBrewer said:
andyakameatloaf said:

BB

You gone all soft BB :whistle: :whistle:

But if you marry her she'll stop feeling like she needs to do things like this!
I'd say give it 4 or 5 more books and meals before you consider it, maybe the pile of crisps will get bigger ;)

Latest posts

Back