God save all here...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoutWolf

Regular.
Reaction score
... and mine's a pint of stout please barkeep!

I've been lurking here and reading avidly for a week or two and have joined to express my thanks for the many great guides and all the helpful information I've gathered. I'm a newbie to posting on forums though, so please forgive the inevitable mistakes!

I made a few kit beers and country wines around 20 plus years ago, but nothing since. For a good many years I've been threatening to start again. I've finally made good on the threat, bought some equipment and started my first kit beer. I also have plans to start a tea wine and some rhubarb wine soon.

Happy brewing and happier sampling.
Cheers,
StoutWolf
🍻

Just read a story saying alcohol sales in the U.K. were up 31.4% last month.

I was just telling Brew2Bottle we have had more registrations here this month than we would normally get in 6 months, i guess alcohol numbs the pain of being stuck in the house and if you can make your own why not.

I was just telling Brew2Bottle we have had more registrations here this month than we would normally get in 6 months, i guess alcohol numbs the pain of being stuck in the house and if you can make your own why not.

I guess if you can't go out and get it you have little choice but to make it. Those
new to the craft are going to need guidance and knowledge.

I would hazard a guess and say there is a higher percentage of men in that registration as most women prefer to do the baking as I know mine does although she did say my loaf I baked at the weekend was nice 🙄🙄

I would hazard a guess and say there is a higher percentage of men in that registration as most women prefer to do the baking

scared0016.gif

Thankyou all for the warm welcome. In our house it tends to be me that does the baking and the brewing! So maybe I'll bake a cake in a few weeks to celebrate the coming of age of my first born (of this millennium) brew!

I have a few observations on my kit experience so far and maybe a couple of queries that I'd be grateful of some advice on. Having looked around the forum, I think these probably belong in the beer kit brewing discussion sub-forum. So, I think I'll post a thread up there later this evening or tomorrow.
Cheers 🍻

Just spoken to a friend. She works for a large brewery in eastern England, online sales up two thousand %

I would hazard a guess and say there is a higher percentage of men in that registration as most women prefer to do the baking as I know mine does although she did say my loaf I baked at the weekend was nice 🙄🙄
Can't get bakers yeast in the Netherlands, got some old from my JOAM days, but I think people are sharing their starters ._.

Latest posts

Back