Show us your beer.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20180324_202605.jpg
gh citra pale ale...brewed Dec 17....nearly all gone...isn't that just the case!?

29541044_2112392025454339_5137338122287026923_n.jpg

My Westmalle clone, Westvlamme. It's actually nice and clear, but of course draining it to the bottom also leaves yeast in the glass. Lucky that Westmalle yeast is quite tasty.

Harviestoun brewery will be after you for copyright,their Bitter and Twisted is named after the brewers wife apparently! I Live 2 minutes from the brewery.
If you send me one of those I won’t mention it though ;)
It’s my favourite beer on cask. The last time I had a bottle of it I was really disappointed though.

Was cleaning up some old boxes with empty bottles (or so I thought) and found 6 bottles and a taster of Radical Brewing's Robust Porter, 6 months old.
Better than the porter from Guinness!

View attachment 13075

That's interesting. I think my Porters are better than West Indian Porter from Guinness as well.

I'm impressed with the quality-looking beer that is being produced.

I see this thread could equally be called "show us your hands".

I'm impressed with the quality-looking beer that is being produced.

I see this thread could equally be called "show us your hands".

Just to offer some counter weight to all the good looking beers, here's a pic of one of my hazier efforts... It it was NEIPA it'd be absolutely spot on! As it is it's a British golden ale... lmao

TheWatch2.jpg

Tastes good though, lots of Endeavour yummyness. :thumb: Oh, and no hand. :clap:

Just to offer some counter weight to all the good looking beers, here's a pic of one of my hazier efforts... It it was NEIPA it'd be absolutely spot on! As it is it's a British golden ale... lmao

View attachment 13233

Tastes good though, lots of Endeavour yummyness. :thumb: Oh, and no hand. :clap:

Good head though!

I daren't post a picture of my beers. It would be like seeing Susan Boyle in a Victoria Secrets catalogue.

Good head though!

I daren't post a picture of my beers. It would be like seeing Susan Boyle in a Victoria Secrets catalogue.

You know the secret of a head like that? In this case anyway... A few pumps with a syringe. I primed that one on the low side (about 1.5 volumes maybe), so you barely get a foam from pouring. A few pumps (suck beer up, push back out) with a syringe though and that's the result, cloudy but a gorgeous head. lol Makes it creamy, like a Guinness, too. :thumb1: If the syringe trick doesn't work, then there's a problem. It usually does though.

I made a mistake once, and did the same to a bottle of my Goblins Glod... I forgot I'd primed it to just over 2 volumes. and had just poured too carefully.... It climbed straight out of the glass.:smile6: :doh:

A vanilla (double?) imperial stout. Think it came in around 12% but is far too drinkable.

Attachments

• CE1DB047-3AEF-47BD-BE0F-4C7011836C68.jpeg
    CE1DB047-3AEF-47BD-BE0F-4C7011836C68.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 104

Latest posts

Back