Show us your cat

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

johncrobinson

Landlord.
Reaction score
All lovely cats. athumb..
We kept cats at work in order to keep the rodents down,But i never thought they made particularly good pets,Until i got one that is about 5yrs ago.
Murphy is a rescue cat and an old boy now however he gives me 24hr companionship and loads of TLC.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got 5...they do roam a bit,fetch all sorts of dead things in,scratch stuff and will puke anywhere,cover everything with hair and randomly bite or scratch if they don't want any fuss but when they do will stand on your head,the computer,your book just to make sure you know...

MmmBeer

Reaction score
View attachment 40826
Our little one (tigg) in the most used Christmas present this year, a Christmas hamper. We've tried removing the random straw type stuff and replacing it with a blanket. Neither cat will now touch the basket. Bloody idiots.
That sounds like the new kitten my brother has just got, he bought her a plush 'Igloo' with a soft cushion inside, she won't go near it, but loves sleeping in the cardboard box it came in.

roboto

Reaction score
IMG-20210203-WA0023.jpg

This is Luna. She's a princess who will flop over for a belly rub at any opportunity. We've only had her a year and she's kept my wife sane through her working from home. She's a stinker though, and always uses her litter tray just as we sit down to dinner...

StJayJay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve just seen the dog equivalent to this thread, was glad to find the cats represented here. Here are my 2, Indiana and Lily (Indie is the one with his head poking out.) Indiana is because our surname is Jones, couldn’t call my boy Indiana (called him Henry though!) so the cat got the name.

06360D24-152C-44BF-B58E-964271A15293.jpeg

Latest posts