What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks in the bottle, meant to be an APA but it is much more bitter than I intended so it’s an IPA I guess. Tastes great though
366F4879-0B1F-48F5-9F9D-AC9989E79B5B.jpeg

Trying a pint of cardamom saison without a curry (what it was brewed for). Actually, I don’t mind it but preferred Goose Island Sofie - one of my (many, many :laugh8:) favourites. Think I’ll make something that might be a bit like Sofie tomorrow!

E051D507-4579-4EB6-899A-56B01F71929D.jpeg

IMG_20200501_210123822.jpg
4.2% I think it's my lowest every brewed. Not bad at all. Sorachi ace is like the marmite of hops. I don't see many people using them. 🍻

Looks nice athumb..
Had my fill of big hop brews so fancied a change. Lots of fuggles and goldings in this one. Very nice. Sweet and bitter at the same time. Can’t remember abv as I’m normally ****** by the time I put the beer in the fermenter but it’s above 7% by how I feel after 3. Brewing again so must take notes for this one

Working tomorrow so finishing the night with this beauty from howling hops x pressure drop.

I think a dipa is going to be added to my brew schedule

Attachments

• 20200501_212648.jpg
    20200501_212648.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 66
Working tomorrow so finishing the night with this beauty from howling hops x pressure drop.

I think a dipa is going to be added to my brew schedule
It's a style that's been overlooked in recent times with the proliferation of the NEIPA, but a wonderful style thumb

A pineapple & apple wow.
Good and clear but a bit heavy on the pineapple for me. Prefer the Apple & elderflower which is the house white.

Did you win the pub quiz Steve?
We were playing as couples, but unbelievably yes we won by 1 point! Took an early lead with our specialty subject of film and TV and managed to just about hold on even through the sport round, our worst subject acheers.

It's a style that's been overlooked in recent times with the proliferation of the NEIPA, but a wonderful style thumb

I think it's my favourite style at the moment. Every dipa I have had in recent weeks as been top draw.

Looking forward to my selection of pressure drop and North brew co beers arriving next week. It will certainly help me plan my dipa

I think it's my favourite style at the moment. Every dipa I have had in recent weeks as been top draw.

Looking forward to my selection of pressure drop and North brew co beers arriving next week. It will certainly help me plan my dipa
What strength are you chatting to be classed as a dipa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back