What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also ordered a case of punk IPA that I wouldn't normally order (but would drink it in a pub) anyway there putting a solid gold can worth £14k and giving away £10k worth of shares... 10 of these to be won but you have to order online. NOT SUPERMARKET PACKS.

Coopers Australian Pale Ale with cascade and crystal malt to start with. Just to shoehorn a point from another thread my glasses keep a head despite being put through a dishwasher though always topped up with rinse aid or whatever it's called and always on a hot wash.
20201113_180537.jpg

Just sampling leftovers from bottling an Amarillo SMaSH, bit cloudy as it's from just above the trub. I'm thinking go a bit stronger and a bit hoppier next time but based on the taster this is going to go down so easy when its finished.
20201113_185207.jpg

It's a Cooper's Northern European lager. I figure it's Dutch so I went with something Dutch for the name.

Attachments

• IMG_20201113_191513_291~2.jpg
    IMG_20201113_191513_291~2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 33
Also ordered a case of punk IPA that I wouldn't normally order (but would drink it in a pub) anyway there putting a solid gold can worth £14k and giving away £10k worth of shares... 10 of these to be won but you have to order online. NOT SUPERMARKET PACKS.
They got me too with their bloody marketing. That and the free 4 pack (excluding shipping)...

Brown Ale this time while I ponder whether the next beer I brew will be my Mosaic IPA, a lager, a stout, or maybe a Belgian (triple? 🤔).

View attachment 35561

Definitely a Tripel 👌🏼

Tonight, I shall be mostly drinking some Chilli and Ginger Cider that I made last year, and forgot about!
It's lush! A gentle warming from the Ginger, then a massive smack 'round the head from the Chilli!!!

Ghost is now a bit flowery, Harpooned a little bitter. Both lost the hop aroma. Mix them together - magic 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back