What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A rummage in the shed unearthed a few bottles of my kviek #2 brewed in June..with Amarillo..it's settled nicely,great colour and carb..smooth bitterness but as expected the hops have faded a little but not in a bad way..it's now got more juiciness on the finish and seems more rounded...

Since siren have now had 5 attempts to give me something to use my Nitro glass with and not delivered... I'll have to use this Brewdog vs Eviltwin instead. Love this, have never thought I could have too much, not sure it's the best choice for the strictly drinking game though! Best have some beer snacks to help me through!
_20201205_194907.JPG

Since siren have now had 5 attempts to give me something to use my Nitro glass with and not delivered... I'll have to use this Brewdog vs Eviltwin instead. Love this, have never thought I could have too much, not sure it's the best choice for the strictly drinking game though! Best have some beer snacks to help me through!
View attachment 36968
That's a cracking beer :beer1:

That's a cracking beer :beer1:
Struggle to think of something I prefer tbh. It's gone down too quick, since, my wife keeps telling me to drink (she's not drinking and I'm not clear on the rules). Doesn't happen usually, so why am I going to argue? Will switch for the second half of the show though!

Last edited:
View attachment 36968
My mate left some beers on the doorstep this evening. Roaster coaster was one of them. Think I will give that a go after a very disappointing Don Pera

Had them a few years ago and drank all 6 the night before going to Portugal with the wife for a few days. Unpacking when I arrived at the hotel was a bit of a surprise as I had no memory of packing

Sounds like my first time in Brussels - made the mistake of drinking beer like it was beer. Oops.

Lidl have these back in. Had them a few years ago and drank all 6 the night before going to Portugal with the wife for a few days. Unpacking when I arrived at the hotel was a bit of a surprise as I had no memory of packing
Is that lidl north or south. I must have a look out for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back