What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wanting to try a beer from ' brewery Saint Mars of the desert' for a while but they haven't had much stock online over the last few months. Managed to find this Belgian style Pale on Beermerchant...can't resist a Belgian pale😬. Lovely crisp hoppy pale. Very minimal Belgian yeast character (if any), almost like an English pale but hopped with European noble hops and maybe a touch of coriander(lemony/citrus flavour).
IMG_20210428_200006.jpg

@matt76 tropical stout, aroma, malty citrus, orange, almost peppery?

Jet black, really thick creamy head which lasts the whole glass.

Sweet, almost acidic orangey hops, malty, very complex but all seems to mould together very nicely.

Thick, creamy mouthfeel, perfectly carbonated.

Really enjoyed this one, a perfect sipper that's not heavy, just very drinkable.

20210428_210510.jpg

Been wanting to try a beer from ' brewery Saint Mars of the desert' for a while but they haven't had much stock online over the last few months. Managed to find this Belgian style Pale on Beermerchant...can't resist a Belgian pale😬. Lovely crisp hoppy pale. Very minimal Belgian yeast character (if any), almost like an English pale but hopped with European noble hops and maybe a touch of coriander(lemony/citrus flavour).
View attachment 46124
Sounds lovely, I will be brewing a Belgian at the weekend. 👍
Still working on the recipe 😃

Penultimate bottle of my English IPA after finishing the bottling run. Already plotting to rebrew this one. Brew was based on a Thornbridge Seaforth recipe. Might have to follow the original a bit more closely next time to see what it should be like. Anyway, 6.5%, 57 IBU, solid MO backbone, lots of EKG.

Attachments

• 16196429334617506493549931731119.jpg
    16196429334617506493549931731119.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 43
@Broken Toe Brut IPA, bit of a contrast to the tropical stout i've just had.

This one is very light, crisp and fizzy. Aroma is tropical fruit, hazy with a nice thick head. It has a crisp citrus flavour which becomes quite dry and leaves an almost flowery aftertaste. Highly carbonated which suits the beer, this is a lovely beer, as appose to the fireside tropical stout, I could sink a few of these by the bbq. Lovely!

thumbnail (22).jpg

The first of my Wiper & True order that isn't impressive.
Nothing wrong with it... it's clean and fresh and easy drinking, but decidedly Meh.
🍻
20210429_172103.jpg

Today I picked up the rendering of our raised flower beds. Got the primer coat, key coat and scratch coat done.

D4F0AAC0-C83E-4D92-9DF8-81B3D090C3EF.jpeg
CD2C9CA9-F76B-459E-88A6-E680F96442DB.jpeg

My reward, this luscious pint of dark brown ale. Like fruit and nut chocolate in a glass. It’s only a month old and I know from previous batches that it will continue to improve for another month at least but it’s difficult to see how. 😋

75ADA9E1-1101-495C-9481-731926563D8B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back