What are you drinking tonight 2021?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was half price in Tesco and bitter as hell
D4DEDC6B-A041-4326-9D8D-DC13EC7B2755.jpeg

Its g
I’m gonna stick my neck out here and say this is the nicest beer I’ve ever had! My first TIPA and my first 5 on Untappd! At 12% though it’s very dangerous! Doesn’t taste like it at all! It fills your mouth with flavour from the very first sip. It’s amazing!

View attachment 54165
It's great to find something that turns the dial to 12 🙂

I haven’t had a pint of my Czech Pilsner for a long time so I’m going to put that right now. The Saaz hops are really nice but the cold is hurting my teeth 🥶

Might be back on the Bitter/Mild/Stout next! :cool:

View attachment 54201
Is that beer haze or condensation?
My Czech Pilsner is maturing, 2 weeks after brewing but I doubt it will clear totally as I forgot to add the Protofloc at the end of the boil.
Doh! :confused.:aheadbutt
If your's is typical, then I won't be concerned and try mucking around and attempt do anything to it. Probably better to leave it alone and not risk it going wrong by introducing something catastrophic.
What do you think?

Is that beer haze or condensation?
My Czech Pilsner is maturing, 2 weeks after brewing but I doubt it will clear totally as I forgot to add the Protofloc at the end of the boil.
Doh! :confused.:aheadbutt
If your's is typical, then I won't be concerned and try mucking around and attempt do anything to it. Probably better to leave it alone and not risk it going wrong by introducing something catastrophic.
What do you think?
It’s a bit of both. If your brew is based on my recipe then it’s definitely fine. If it’s your own recipe then it’s probably still fine.

It’s a bit of both. If your brew is based on my recipe then it’s definitely fine. If it’s your own recipe then it’s probably still fine.
Thanks for that reassurance.
I think I will play safe and not meddle.
athumb..
Can't wait, as it's my first beer that is not an English Bitter or a Pale Ale iteration.
I suppose the main difference is just that it's Saaz hops only, really.

Thanks for that reassurance.
I think I will play safe and not meddle.
athumb..
Can't wait, as it's my first beer that is not an English Bitter or a Pale Ale iteration.
I suppose the main difference is just that it's Saaz hops only, really.
The grain bill is very simple and the yeast is more neutral but yes, the hops are quite different being noble hops. They are still quite fruity as you’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back